Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Question Has Been Popped!!!

Today was a very good day... I got to drive for 2 1/2 hours to Wisconsin for a meeting, my boss let me work from home this afternoon, oh yeah and Steve PROPOSED to me tonight!!!

Here's how it all happened... Like the good little employee that I am I was busy working (and talking to Steve on the phone) around 6:50 when Steve told me that he had to go and do something at work. So, we said goodbye and hung up. 30 seconds later, I hear the apartment door opening. From the computer room I yell "Why are you here???" He comes in and takes me into the bedroom where he got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him. Of course I said yes (with a few tears in my eyes)! I guess that he just couldn't wait to pop the question.

Yeah!!! :)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

WooHoo! Congratulations!!