Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Friday, May 11, 2007

Surprises

I love surprisng people... On Saturday 5/5 (yes, I know this post is a little late, but this has been a busy week at work and I finally have time to catch up this morning), we surprised my sister with a bike for her birthday. She knew all a long that she was going to get a bike, she just thought that everyone was going to give her money and she and I were going to go shopping for one. Well, we decided to surprise her because she and I had signed up to do a ride on Sunday morning with the Joliet Bicycle Club. Here are some pictures:
Kristen and her new Gary Fisher Wingra


Kristen drinking a Margarita on her new bike!

Part of the ride that we went on gave us the opportunity to take a lap on Chicagoland Speedway- HOW COOL IS THAT? I'm really not a big Nascar fan, but I have been to a few races and it was really awesome to get to ride around the track- you wouldn't believe how much the track is banked even on the straight parts not to mention the turns. Here's a picture of me from the ride!

No comments: