Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Better than normal...

Well, to my surprise I've actually had enough work for the day to last me until now (usually I'm looking for things to do shortly before lunchtime which REALLY annoys me). I do still have a few things to do, but the website that I need to use is having some issues this afternoon, so I guess they'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

So... I've decided to start a blog (thanks Meg for the suggestion)... I've already promised myself that I won't spend too much time at work on it, but so far I'm 2 for 2 on my posts being from work :)

My Blog name... I was listening to the radio yesterday and I heard the song by Sara Evans titled "I Could Not Ask For More" and thought to myself that that pretty well describes how I feel these days (except for at work- I definitely could ask for more stuff to do). So why not use it for my blog name.

I wish that I had known 6 weeks ago when I scheduled my hair appointment for tonight that Grey's Anatomy was going to be on for TWO WHOLE HOURS!!! Thank goodness for VCR's...

1 comment:

Meghan said...

OK so 2 blog postings is not enough! Where did you go?!