Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Friday, May 11, 2007

Exploding Soup

Just had to share my lunchtime experience from Wednesday this week... I heated up a can of Tomato Garden soup (one of my favorites) just like I have a thousand times in the microwave here at work. As I was walking back to my desk I noticed that the lid was caving in, but thought nothing of it until BOOM! Yes, soup went flying everywhere... the wall, the copier, the ceiling, and all over me (even in my hair) YUCK!!! It was disgusting... once I wiped up some of the mess and found our janitor to vaccum up the remains of my soup, I borrowed a shirt that I was offered and headed home.

I'm not quite sure how, but I didn't get burned... just ended up with one ruined light yellow t-shirt and a little embarassment. FYI- I haven't eaten soup again for lunch yet... maybe next week I'll give it another try!

No comments: