Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yikes!

So, I just realized that I'm 9 days short of a month since my last post... WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???

Well... The week after our official engagement I think that my head was in the clouds :)

The week after that... Minneapolis from Monday afternoon until Thursday night and then on Friday morning driving up to Door County for Becky's wedding (it was beautiful). I only took one picture (well, someone else actually took it)...


Then Steve and I spent the rest of the weekend seeing the sights of Door County. We got home on Sunday afternoon in time to hang out with his family for Father's Day. I love that I feel like such a part of his family already!

This week has been spent getting caught up at work and doing some training for my triathlon this weekend- I feel sooo unprepared, but at least it's a shorter one... Yikes!

1 comment:

Bart Saunders said...

WHAT?! The thought of a triathlon is scary for me... I am so out of shape... it might not show but I sure can't jog a mile now let alone do a 10k like I did years ago: ( You'll have to let me know how that goes nut! We have a blog too... we got sick of myspace slowness. Bart does most of the work and I enjoy the entries it will be a keepsake. Some of my family check and say it helps them a lot to see the photos and updates. Does Becky do the "computer thing?" I thought I could drop her a line and congratulate her. Talk to you later... love susie