Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Farewell Old Blue...

I had to say goodbye to the first and only car I have ever had on Monday night (I wish i had taken a picture of her, but the only ones I have are of when I hit a deer last year and in the background of some of our shower pictures).

She was so good to me and I will miss her, but it was time to get something that would be better suited for the family that Steve and I want to start. We got an AMAZING deal on my new baby... here is her first picture :)



She is a used 2008 Ford Expedition XLT EL (extra-long) and in her former life she was a rental car for Avis out in Montana. We weren't planning on actually leaving the dealership with anything on Monday night- we just went to check stuff out and maybe test drive some different options, but we couldn't pass up the deal we got on her! Gotta love having a car payment again!

No comments: