Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bachelorette Party!!

The Girls at dinner...
Front Row (L-R): Kristen (Matron of Honor), Amanda (Bridesmaid),
Beth (Future Sister-In-Law)
Back Row: Dina (we work together), Shara (Bridesmaid), Me :)

Hmm... a tray of Cool Whip with Gummy Penises

Of course they made me go face first to see how many I could get in a minute... I think I got 8
The "White Sox" underwear from Amanda

My Sippy Cup...

A BJ shot thanks to my sister...

Aww...

Dancing on the bar...

Me and the Captain posing together

Shara and I

What the???

The end of the night...

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm sorry I missed it!! Tell your party hosts to give the guests more than 5 days notice next time they throw you a Bachelorette party OK?!

Weinberg Family said...

Hi Carrie....it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am sure you are getting so excited for your wedding! Make sure to post pictures from the wedding...
-Marcy