Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Friday, November 2, 2007

What am I doing you ask?

Yes, today is November 2nd and I am sitting here at work listnening to CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! I LOVE IT!

Ok, so I am kind of a freak, but I know that Amanda will be just as excited to hear that 93.9 in Chicago is already playing Christmas music 24/7 through Christmas Day (maybe even New Years)! And to think that I was just thinking that I needed to find my Christmas Cd's- now I don't have to yet... Woo Hoo!!!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

93.1 out in Indy has been playing it since October! They started 93 days before Christmas!!! WooHoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! Yay!!! I LOVE Christmas... I have had the CD's out for about three weeks now...

And what's up with Meg always trying to outdo us here in Illi? Yeah yeah yeah - the Colts are better than the Bears...should be an interesting Sunday game, right, Meg?

Bart Saunders said...

You all are hilarious! I though must admit a couple of Christmas choral CD's have been played here. I cleaned a house this morning that was all decorated already and strangely I felt tempted to bring up some of our totes and start livening up our place too!