Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two Weeks Until "D" Day!

(And 95 Days Until My Wedding, but who's counting...)

Right now, the focus is on the impending birth of my niece, Ashlynn Rae. Kristen is due on May 22nd and I think they're all ready... The nursery is all decorated and they got the crib and changing table last weekend. Thanks to our very generous family and friends they've received many wonderful gifts at their showers!! Here are some pictures from the shower that my mom and I threw on April 26th...

Shara and Kristen in deep discussion about what "poop" is in the diapers that they have. This game was hilarious! I took 10 different candy bars and melted them and put them in diapers and everyone had to guess what candy bar the "poop" was!
Everyone really got into it too!

Our cousin, Becky, made this fleece blanket for baby Ashlynn

The Bebe Pod (same idea as the bumbo, but it comes with the tray)

A book and stuffed bear from Aunt Carrie and Uncle Steve- imported all the way from Tennessee!

I couldn't resist this little dress and matching sunglasses!

A Bears outfit from Grandma and Mike!

Mommy and Daddy-To-Be

Kristen and her cake from the shower!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Kristen looks adorable! I hope herdelivery is as swift and easy as mine!!

Carrie said...

She does too- although she's anti-epidural right now so I'm not sure that she'll have it as easy as you did. Hopefully no "near death" experiences for her! :)

AMANDA said...

YEA!!! Oodles of babies...Kristen does look cute prego-style.