Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Steve and I had a very nice Easter this year. We were able to spend time with both of our families and ate way too much! We had brunch with my Mom and Mike at a nice country club- ate way too much and didn't eat again until around 8pm that night... Then we went and spent a few hours with Steve's family. I actually brought my camera with me and was able to catch a few pictures.
Our Niece (and flower girl in the wedding) Kelsey- What a cutie!
Kelsey and Steve's Mom Linda
Kelsey took this picture of Uncle Steve! (Love those dimples)

Aunt Carrie & Kelsey (self-portrait)

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Awww...such cute pics of Kelsey! I know your Easter was fantastic, but nothing beats coming with my family to the cemetaries, right?

Carrie said...

Seriously, there is nothing like riding around in your old blazer on a grey rainy morning visiting all your relatives' graves. Fun times!

Anonymous said...

I like tater tots!!!!