Emily Pearl

baby

Baby Bruns #2

pregnant

Monday, July 23, 2007

Great Smoky Mountains- I just love it there!!!

This is from the 11 Mile One-Way road through Cades Cove. Almost all of the bears that we saw were along this road- a must see if you ever get down to the Smokies!

Also from the Cades Cove Loop Road


Steve and I at Abram's Falls- a 2.5 mile hike to get there, but well worth it!


The bottom part of Laurel Falls- only 1.25 mile paved hike to get there- one of the more popular falls to see!

The North Carolina side of the Smokies


Self-portrait :)

Mingo Falls- the tallest that we saw 180 feet!
We also took quite a few videos of the trip and if I get motivated, I may just try and see if I can post some of them too, but that will have to wait because I am at work and the camera is at home! :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi, we spent time at cade's cove and stood in front of the very waterfall you did. Beautiful, but we didn't see any bears.